Check out the latest ep of TORT where we discuss Christmas past
Check out the latest ep of TORT where we discuss The Karate Kid movie
Check out Part 3 of my Comic Book recommendations for Batman
Check out the latest ep of TORT where we discuss DCC 2014 and Shenmue
Check out the latest ep of TORT where we discuss Batman Arkham Origins, Thor the Dark World and Iron Man 3
Check out the latest ep of TORT where we discuss Jurassic Part 3, PS4 and Ultra Street Fighter 4
Check out Part 2 of my Comic Book recommendations for Batman
Check out the latest ep of TORT where we discuss The Lost World and Ultra Street Fighter 4
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
We provide a variety of content on a weekly basis, and our Shoutcast stream runs 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We offer inexpensive podcasting solutions for individuals who want to create original content as well as hosting both audio and video feeds of some of the most unique content on the web.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
It's a good ol' three way in Episode 9 of Tales of Relevant Thought! We get a little deep in conversations regarding Manti Te'o's hoax, action figures, 90s cartoon shows and much, much more! Pour yourself a beer or eight and enjoy the show!
Monday, January 14, 2013
Friday, January 11, 2013
Episode 8 is here! Charley has the questions this time around as we discuss first dates, sexual activities, are hand jobs overrated? What does one think about while getting a BJ? We get a little real in this one so you do not want to miss it!
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Also, if you missed 10-6 then check it out here.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
You can visit Issac's Glue Productions to view more of Charley's work and follow him on Twitter: @CharleyMcMullen
Sunday, January 6, 2013
And the fates said, let there be, an Episode 7! Scorpius Jones runs it back and joins us again! Have fun listening to us discuss important talk about homosexual sex, donuts, Aquaman, good and bad video games; did I mention we're drinking Rum during this show? Because, seriously, alcohol makes everything that much better. So pour yourself a drink, or 12, and enjoy the latest installment of [Insert Podcast Name]....EXACTLY! And don't forget the TIEEEETS.
EDIT: Oh yeah, it ran like, 15 minutes longer, but it's not a bonus this time; the booze took hold.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Check out 5-1 here.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
|Irish celebrate a goal stand Vs. USC in November|
- Irish linebacker Manti Te'o became the most decorated college football player in history winning 7 national awards: Maxwell Award for Most Outstanding Player, Walter Camp Award for Player of the Year, Vince Lombardi/Rotary Award for most Outstanding Lineman, Chuck Bednarik Award for Defensive Player of the Year, Bronko Nagurski Award for Defensive Player of the Year, Dick Butkus Award for most Outstanding Linebacker, and Lott IMPACT Trophy for Outstanding Defensive Player.
- Manti Te'o did not win the Heisman Trophy, because the media manipulated everyone to vote for Johnny Manziel, but Te'o did receive the most votes for a defensive player EVER in a Heisman voting(he came in second).
- Head Coach Brian Kelly won The Home Depot Award for Coach of the Year!
- Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Coach Bob Diaco won the Frank Broyles Award for Assistant Coach of the Year!
- Tight End Tyler Eifert won the John Mackey Award for most Outstanding Tight End.
|Te'o should have won the Heisman|
|Alabama Vs. Notre Dame|